It is always exiting to launch a new version of Mediadent. Our team is working hard to create new features that add value to our product and that will help you in your day to day job.
In this version we have a number of interesting features. The new features that were added were based on customer feedback.
One of the remarks was that is was not always easy to import images coming from collegeaus in Mediadent. In this latest version you will now be able to import images from the file explorer. You just need to open Mediadent and select the correct patient.
A second question came from a customer who has been using Mediadent for more than 10 years. Sending the images by e-mail was already possible, but there were a number of steps you have follow. Now we made it easier, just right click on the image in the image library or from the status view and send the image.
If you want at the end of the article, you can check the complete list of new features and improvement.
Added devices in this version :
Some highlights :
– In the i-Dixel module : Images coming from i-Dixel via X-ray VDDS are now calibrated
– In the radiological log : Show in the list if the person is pregnant or not.
– In the CT module : Integration of Ez3D-i viewer
– In the Kodak module : Fix sending patient name with special characters for Carestream module
-Added a new notification center to warn when errors occurs. A visual aid to help in case of problems.
1. E-mailing from the image library and Status view.
2. Easy import of images directly from the file explorer