Since 2004, Imagelevel has continiously been working on their world leading imaging software Mediadent. As a result, already more than 125.000 endusers are using Mediadent. Imagelevel offers a wide range of software products for the medical, dental and veterinary market.
Mediadent supports more than 50 X-ray devices!
Mediadent supports more than 50 X-ray digital equipment. This means you can take images from any of these X-ray devices and the images will be directly stored in Mediadent v8.
Mediadent v8 is device independent. You only have to learn 1 product !
If you X-ray device is not listed, please contact us.
Get a list of the supported devices :
And what about CBTC scans in Mediadent?
We have full integration (acquisition + viewing) with the following devices :
Convert from your dental imaging application to Mediadent and keep all images in 1 place!
Start using Mediadent and keep working with your current practice management software.
Or you can use Mediadent Data if you don’t have a practice management software yet.
The images of these programs can be converted to Mediadent:
- Adstra (Adstra Systems)
- Apteryx (Apteryx inc.)
- Baltes (Corilus)
- CaptureLink (Henry Schein)
- Carestream Imaging Suite (Carestream)
- CDR (Schick)
- CDR Dicom (Schick)
- Cleardent (Cleardent)
- Cliniview (Instrumentarium)
- DBSWin (Dürr)
- Dental 4 Windows (Centaur Software)
- DentalEye (DentalEye)
- Dentrix (Henry Schein)
- Dentrix Image 4 (Henry Schein)
- Dexis (Dexis)
- Digident (Orex)
- Digora for windows (Soredex)
- Dimaxis (Planmeca)
- Dr. Suni (Suni)
- EasyDent (Ezdent)
- EzDenti (Vatech)
- Folders with images
- Image Explorer (DICOM Imaging Systems Inc)
- ImageFx (SciCan)
- IOX Viewer (Fimet)
- Julie (Owandy)
- Kodak (Carestream)
- Lightyear (Lightyear Dental)
- LiveDDM (LiveDDM)
- NovaX (Complan Valens)
- Patterson Imaging (Patterson Dental)
- ProImage (Dent-X)
- RayMage (MyRay)
- Romexis (Planmeca)
- SamsungRayScan Converter (Samsung)
- Scanora (Soredex)
- Sens-A-Ray for DOS and Windows (Dent-X)
- Sidexis (Sirona)
- Sopro (Sopro Imaging)
- TigerView (Televere Systems)
- Trophy for Windows (Kodak)
- Visiquick (TMS)
- VixWin (Gendex)
- X-ray vision (Apteryx)
Our clients say
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I connect Mediadent to a DICOM/PACS system?
Yes, it is possible to link Mediadent to a DICOM/PACS server. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information.
Are Twain devices supported?
Any TWAIN scanner can be integrated in Mediadent. The TWAIN X-Ray devices are also available through X-Ray modules.
Other specific supported devices are :
- Foot switches: connected to game port, serial port
- USB port or wireless like Dürr wireless pedal
- Dicom Servers and printers
* ISA devices are only usable with Mediadent V4. Modern computers are not equiped with ISA slots.
We offer different pricing ranges. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information about pricing.